Survey Coordinator, Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for new talents
Wesmans is an international organization with offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. We run a niche commercial and legal advisory practice with focus on marine, technical and insurance related aspects.
We take pride in having a team of professional and dedicated co-workers serving our Principals on a 24/7-basis, 365 days a year. People make the difference and that is why we put our employees first. This has also been recognized, resulting in a steadily increase in demand for our services, within marine survey services and claims management.
Therefore, we are now looking for new talents to join our Relationship Team.
Job vacancy – Survey Coordinator, Helsinki, Finland
Wesmans’ Survey Team provides marine-, cargo- and transport liability- surveys for their clients within the logistics, transport and marine & cargo insurance industry.
Our business is growing, and we are now looking for an additional member to our Survey Coordinator Desk, forming part of the Relationship team.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- respond to survey requests from our clients
- coordinate surveys with our surveyors in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland
- coordinate surveys internationally
- register assignments in our systems and promptly update the systems with correct information
- prepare and submit quotations
- proof reading survey reports
- invoicing and administration
- maintain a high service level towards our clients and their customers
- working in a close team with colleagues across the entire organization and assisting as necessary
- occasional representation of the company on client visits and industry events may be required
Skills and capabilities sought after:
- Accurate and effective
- Service minded
- Structured and efficient as a person and with good administrative skills
- Excellent collaborative skills / team player
- Clear communication and language skills in Finnish, English and preferably Swedish, both orally and in writing Its meritorious if you have:
- Other languages
- Experience from shipping-, transport-, logistics- or marine insurance industry
- Experience in a coordinating, dispatching and/or customer facing function
- Technical understanding
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office in Pasila
- Flexible working environment, with an option to work from home some days of the week
- Being part of a century old organization, yet with a dynamic and young-at-heart culture
- Being part of a pleasant and collaborative multi-national team
- Working cross borders and in an international environment
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement
Working hours: Full time, Hybrid work
Location: Pasila - Helsinki, Finland
Should you have any questions or need further information, please contact our Relationship Team manager Leonid Vindergauz at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 31 78 48 39
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your application to: email@example.com before the 9th of October 2022